Are you sick and tired of searching through Pinterest and YouTube for how to cross stitch videos?
Do you wish that you had all the tutorials you need in one place so you could watch them over and over again?
Then this how to cross stitch course was made for you!
All of the lessons in this course are broken down into small, manageable videos that take you through everything you need to know to learn how to cross stitch step by step.
Once enrolled you will have lifetime access to the lessons (even when the course is closed for enrolment).
There are 10 modules on learning how to stitch plus an extra module with your freebies and resources.
I strip back all of the overwhelm in this course and only teach you things you absolutely need to know.
After you've got the basics I'm sure you will want to dive even deeper into cross stitch but it is important to get the basics first.
Some things you will find in the course:
- A guide to all of the materials you need to get started with cross stitch, including a handy cheat sheet to download.
- What I recommend doing before you start stitching.
- Step-by-step video instructions on how to cross stitch.
- I share all the things I wish I had known when I started cross stitching. The things that would have had me stitching better, quicker and saved me the time of Googling the 150 questions I had.
- A few tips on stitching with metallic thread.
- Lots of my counted cross stitch patterns for free to get you started on your cross stitch journey.
I know you live a full life and your time is precious. This course will let you learn a new hobby without wasting any of that time.
At the end of the course you will know how to cross stitch, where to buy the best materials, my favourite tips and tricks and you will have a new hobby to enjoy forever!
As well as learning how to cross stitch there are a few freebies in the course too such as some of my most popular cross stitch patterns, an exclusive discount code for my shop and your very own cross stitch project planner to print at home!
Hi, I'm Hannah! I've been cross stitching almost everyday for the past 5 years and I'm passionate about teaching beginners how to cross stitch in the simplest way I can. I've been blogging and sharing tutorials on cross stitch for the past 3 years and now I even podcast about it on The Cross Stitch Podcast. I love cross stitch and want to share it this wonderful craft with as many of you as I can.
PreviewLesson 1: Intro to what you need for cross stitch (1:42)
StartLesson 2: Aida (2:09)
StartLesson 3: Needles (1:46)
StartLesson 4: A cross stitch pattern (1:00)
StartLesson 5: Embroidery thread (2:02)
StartLesson 6: Embroidery hoop (2:22)
StartLesson 7: Scissors (1:41)
StartLesson 8: Extras! (3:32)
StartFree cheat sheet!
StartNEW A Cross Stitch Glossary