How to Cross Stitch for Beginners Plus Habit Building Bonus
Simplifying Cross Stitch for a More Creative You
How would you like to learn my COMPLETE how to cross stitch system?
Introducing: How to Cross Stitch for Beginners
Does this sound familiar?
- You are, looking for a new hobby to de-stress but you are worried about your cross stitch skills.
- You know cross stitch would be such a great creative outlet but you aren't sure how to squeeze this new creative interest into your busy day.
- You're so frustrated from searching through YouTube for how-to cross stitch videos, only to have to keep pausing and rewinding the 20-minute long video... and then get interrupted and forget where you were at.
- You feel that creativity inside just itching to come out; you want that feeling of making something with your hands but never actually get around to doing it.
- You want to create cute and simple cross stitch designs, but are struggling to find any that match your style.
- To jumpstart this new interest, you want to learn to cross stitch in the fastest and simplest way possible; you don't have time to waste!
How do I know all this? Because it used to be me! It doesn't have to be you any more though.
What if I told you...
- You can learn how to cross stitch with a step-by-step format and videos that never disappear, all in one place.
- You can learn to cross stitch without the overwhelm with quick, broken down videos that you can tick off once you've watched.
- You can find the time to fit cross stitch into your days no matter how full your life is, by using the special bonus included in this one-time-offer.
- You can have a new hobby that will bring joy, fun and creativity to your day, every day, as well as being practical for family life and busy days.
- You will find those FREE cute and simple designs that you will be stitching in no time.
- You can learn quickly so you can spend less time learning and more time stitching.
- By the end of the course, you will know what "frogging" is, how to make a French knot and be able to walk into a needlecraft store knowing EXACTLY what to buy.
- You will be able to fill your home with new projects you created yourself (bragging rights included).
What exactly you will learn in the course:
- All of the materials you need to get started in cross stitch.
- A cross stitch glossary.
- How to start, make and finish a cross-stitch.
- How to backstitch.
- How to do a French knot.
- How to do fractional stitches.
- How to cross stitch on evenweave.
- How to stitch with light effects thread.
- How to stitch with satin thread.
- How to stitch with variations thread.
- What to do when you make a mistake.
- How to grid your fabric.
- And so much more!
Bonus #1: How to Create a Cross Stitch Habit Guide
So that you can find the time to fit cross stitch into your full life and create a habit that will have you stitching every day.
Bonus #2: 50 Ideas of Things to Make from Cross Stitch
So you can save money on all those gifts you have to buy throughout the year and make some instead. Right now we can't get out to shops to buy these gifts either!
And so you don't end up with a box of completed cross stitch pieces that you don't do anything with. Not that I've done that, of course ...
Everything that I have been learning and teaching about cross stitch for the past 7 years is in this course. Don't waste your precious time searching for your cross stitch answers. They're right here.
Just imagine if...
- You could spend your evenings using your hands and relaxing your mind instead of scrolling your phone.
- You could transform threads and fabric into a beautiful design you can use to decorate your home.
- You spent your days making your own projects instead of watching what others are making.
- You could create thoughtful, handmade gifts for your loved ones that will be treasured for years to come.
- You learned to cross stitch and loved it so much you start your own business selling your pieces.
Well that could be you after you enrol in How to Cross Stitch for Beginners.
Hi, I'm Hannah! I've been cross stitching almost everyday for the past 5 years and I'm passionate about teaching beginners how to cross stitch in the simplest way I can. I've been blogging and sharing tutorials on cross stitch for the past 3 years and now I even podcast about it on The Cross Stitch Podcast. I love cross stitch and want to share it this wonderful craft with as many of you as I can.
PreviewLesson 1: Intro to what you need for cross stitch (1:42)
StartLesson 2: Aida (2:09)
StartLesson 3: Needles (1:46)
StartLesson 4: A cross stitch pattern (1:00)
StartLesson 5: Embroidery thread (2:02)
StartLesson 6: Embroidery hoop (2:22)
StartLesson 7: Scissors (1:41)
StartLesson 8: Extras! (3:32)
StartFree cheat sheet!
StartNEW A Cross Stitch Glossary